Our mental health programs are designed to meet the needs of each adult, youth or child. We offer outpatient counseling for people of all ages and 24-hour residential services to adults suffering from persistent mental illnesses.
- Outpatient programs include counseling services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults who have concerns about personal or family problems, job- or school-related difficulties, or feelings of loneliness, depression or anxiety. Services include individual, marital, family or group counseling.
- Community Integration Services(CIS) provide group activities to adults. These rehabilitative services help build skills to live, work, learn, and participate fully in the community. Meets five hours per day, four days per week.
- Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) provides 24-hour residential services to adults who have mental illnesses and need training in life skills, medication management, and community integration.
- Case Management Services offer individuals access to a variety of programs that support and enhance counseling through advocacy and linkage.
- Community Support helps adults put their learned skills into practice in order to participate fully in the community.